If you are interested in entering a snooker team for the 2021 Henley & District Snooker League please fill in the form on the left. Teams require a minimum of 3 players, if you cannot make up 3 players we will attempt to find you an additional player(s).
If you wish to register as a player, fill in the form on the right and we will try to find you a team which requires a player, or if you wish to register as a reserve player indicate this and we will add you to the reserve list.
League matches are run on Monday evenings starting around 18:30, home teams to supply a referee, captains to fill out score cards and email photo to email@example.com.
Trinity Snooker Club currently covers league/competition entry fees on behalf of it’s members.
The fees for entry into the Henley & District Snooker League to participate in league matches and competitions for 2021 are as follows (per season)
- £20.00 per team for league registration
- £10.00 per team for cup registration
- £2.00 per registered player for league entry
- £1.00 per player for competition entry
Trinity Snooker Club Fees:-
- £2.50 per player when playing at home, which will be added to your monthly invoice (team league matches only, no charge for league competitions)
- Table light is free of charge during league matches & competitions, club will supply a “Match Card” for the table readers.